Thai Gravy Chicken @ Indian Dining table, A 15 minute Chicken recipe !
This is first time we are publishing a article on cooking, As Readitt is growing at a rapid pace, we want to amuse all kinds of readers men,women,boys,girls and children too. This is the first step. This article is written by Swathi who is passionate about cooking and reading books. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have ?
For those bachelors and spinsters who love to eat but hate to cook or the mess and the dirt irritates u, let me give u one recipe with which u can actually get everybody i mean everybody stunned, its easy and finishes in like 15 mins," its stylish tasty yet very Indian, just like today's girls " so all those who'd love to impress this is for you...
Also the most interesting thing is, the paste can be made and kept in the fridge for up to a week or so if your going out of station, your husband gonna find himself trying it out ;)easily
Items you will need to make this Thai Chicken
- 8-10 pods of garlic
- few strands of fresh coriander
- 7 green chillies approx
- 500 grams chicken
- pinch of turmeric
How to Make Thai Chicken step by step
- Make paste of 3 Onions, 8-10 pods of garlic, few strands of fresh coriander along with 7 green chillies depending on how spicy u like it while pasting add a few drops of vinegar
- Wash chicken 500grams with turmeric and keep it aside this reduces the couchy smell
- Take a little oil in a pan and fry the paste now
- Once it starts coming close add a little fresh cream like 3 spoons
- Now add chicken and if you are a fan of potatoes or have kids add them as well it gives the chicken a different feel
- And cover it with a lid and let it cook in the steam, in case u feel its going to burn add a little water and salt to taste
- make sure you don't add too much of water
- Also if u want it as a side dish in a party u can actually plate it with tooth pics chicken and den potatoes
To get the Chicken look fried, keep it in microwave for two mins with a little olive oil ,serve it yummy Thai chicken on your dining table. It is amazing to know this 15 minute chicken recipe.
Thai Gravy Chicken @ Indian Dining table, A 15 minute Chicken recipe ! Reviewed by Gowardhan Doddi on 5/13/2013 07:08:00 AM Rating: