April 14 is one day when so many communities in India celebrate New year, One among them is Tamil Nadu, Tamilians celebrate Puthandu Polangal ( Tamil New year). People celebrate Puthandu in Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry , Sri lanka and Malaysia. Evert year on Arpil 14 there is a great clelbration at Meenakshi Temple in Madurai. and other major places in Trichy and Kanchipuram etc. Readitt joins you in celebrating and wishing you all a happy tamil new year
You want to enjoy the deilicious South Indian Food while celebrating Tamil New Year , you need to head to tamil nadu.
- Amazing Facts about Dead Sea
- Million Beer Bottle temple of Lord Buddha
- Visit Baobob Tree Pub in South Africa
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Price ,Review and Specifications
- How safe is Bluetooth Headset?
- 10 Sexy Pendrive Designs for Girls