Visit Baobob Tree pub in South Africa
Trees are Natures gifts to human beings to make our living better, trees are best friends of human beings providing oxygen,food,cloth and shelter but today I am talking about a tree which is expected to be surviving from past 6000 years and is regarded as one among the worlds biggest trees, Let me introduce you the Baobob tree which is found in South Africa. the most amazing thing about Baobob tree is , its stem can have a diameter of around 40-50 metres and can easily make up for a living space inside its bark
Most of the tribals in Africa live in this trees and some of them convert them into hotels and shops ,
Following are some interesting facts about Baobob tree
- Baobob trees can store water upto 1,20,000 litres in them.
- Baobob trees begin to hollow after a age of 1000 years.
- Baobob tree is also called upside down tree as the upper part looks like roots.
- Baobob tree in Limpopo,South Africa is a famous tourist spot.
- Limpopo Baobob tree is of height 72 feet and a diameter of 155 feet respectively
- It is believed that one day God had aten the fruit of Baobob tree and it is not tasty, so he got angry and planted the tree upside down
feel like touring to south africa and having a mug of beer in this limpopo baobob pub
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Visit Baobob Tree pub in South Africa Reviewed by Gowardhan Doddi on 3/07/2012 08:33:00 PM Rating: